A CPA firm is reasonably assured of meeting its responsibility to provide services that conform with professional standards by
. Having an appropriate system of quality control.
A firm is required to establish an appropriate system of quality control to provide reasonable assurance of conforming with professional standards.
• b. The nature and extent of a CPA firm’s quality control policies and procedures depend
Size Operating Characteristics
a) Yes Yes
The following questions deal with auditing standards. Choose the best response.
• a. International Standards on Auditing are established by the
Auditing Standards Board.
• b. Which of the following best describes what is meant by U.S. generally accepted auditing standards?
• Measures of the quality of the auditor’s performance.
• c. The general group of U.S. generally accepted auditing standards includes a requirement that
due professional care be exercised by the auditor
• d. What is the general character of the three generally accepted auditing standards classified as standards of field work?
The criteria of audit planning and evidence gathering.